3 bedroom terraced house for saleKing Edward Street, Sleaford, NG34
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Hallway, Kitchen & Bathroom
- Gas C/h & uPVC Double Glazing
- Good Size Rear Garden
- Convenient for Town Centre
- Lets at £495 PCM
- For Sale with Vacant Possession
- No Onward Chain; EPC Rating D
THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME WITH GOOD SIZED REAR GARDEN AND CONVENIENTLY SITUATED FOR THE TOWN CENTRE AND AMENITIES. The property would benefit from some improvement and lets at £495 PCM but is offered for sale with vacant possession and no onward chain. The accommodation features gas central heating, uPVC double glazing and comprises; Hallway, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Bathroom and Three Bedrooms. A great opportunity and viewing recommended to appreciate potential.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44509824.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SLR160558. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.