3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChester Road, Pentre, Deeside
- Guide Price £150,000 - £170,000
- Semi-Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Receptions
- Fitted Kitchen & Utility
- Gardens & Parking
Guide Price £150,000 - £170,000 attractive three bedroom semi-detached family home offering spacious accommodation throughout and benefiting from ample off-road parking. Located in a popular location within the village of Pentre, the property enjoys being close to a range of amenities.
Guide Price £150,000 - £170,000 An excellent opportunity to purchase this attractive three bedroom semi-detached family home offering spacious accommodation throughout and benefiting from ample off-road parking. In brief, the accommodation comprises: hall, dining room, lounge, fitted kitchen, utility, three bedrooms, bathroom, low-maintenance front and rear gardens, ample parking, and detached wash/shower room. Located in a popular location within the village of Pentre, the property enjoys being located close to a range of local amenities, the River Dee and the surrounding areas.
Wood effect double-glazed door with double-glazed window over opening to
Coved and moulded ceiling, radiator with cover, stairs to first floor and door to
Dining Room 13' x 11' 7" ( 3.96m x 3.53m )
Coved and moulded ceiling with recessed lights, radiator with cover, double-glazed French doors to rear, door to kitchen and square opening to
Lounge 11' 11" and bay x 11' 2" ( 3.63m and bay x 3.40m )
Superb marble fireplace with inset gas fire set upon a marble hearth, coved and moulded ceiling with recessed lights, radiator with cover, television point and double-glazed bay window to front elevation.
Kitchen 14' 3" x 8' 10" ( 4.34m x 2.69m )
Fitted with a range of cream base and wall units with roll edge worktops and inset one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Inset four ring gas hob with extractor over and electric oven and grill beneath. Integral dishwasher, tiled splashbacks, marble tiled floor, recessed lighting to kick boards, coved ceiling with recessed lights, radiator with cover, double-glazed window to side and door to
Utility 8' 11" x 8' 10" ( 2.72m x 2.69m )
Base units to match the kitchen with roll edge worktops built-in fridge freezer and plumbing for washing machine. Tiled splashbacks, marble tiled floor, recessed lights, radiator with cover, built-in storage cupboard, double-glazed window and double-glazed door to side. Floor mounted gas fired combi-boiler.
Radiator, loft access, recessed lights and built-in storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 14' 11" to rear of wardrobes x 11' 11" ( 4.55m to rear of wardrobes x 3.63m )
Fitted with an extensive range of furniture to include mirror fronted triple wardrobe, bedside cabinets, shelving and storage units over bed recess. Coved ceiling with recessed lights, radiator with cover, television point and two double-glazed windows to front.
Bedroom Two 13' 1" to rear of wardrobes x 8' 11" ( 3.99m to rear of wardrobes x 2.72m )
Built-in quadruple wardrobe, coved ceiling with recessed lights, radaitor, television point and double-glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 8' ( 2.72m x 2.44m )
Built-in triple wardrobe and further storage units above bed recess, radiator, television point and double-glazed window to rear.
White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer shower tap and glazed screen, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Tiled walls and floor, shaver point, radiator, coved ceiling with recessed lights and double-glazed window to side.
Decorative iron gates open to a block paved drive extending along the right elevation leading to rear.
Enclosed by low level brick wall with wrought iron railings, patterned concrete and pedestrian gate to front.
Block paved and providing additional parking for numerous vehicles, garden store with up and over door and electric light and power. Twin wrought iron gates open to Hampton Avenue. Access to
Wash / Shower Room 10' 5" x 7' 6" ( 3.18m x 2.29m )
Being detached from the house with underfloor heating, corner shower cubicle, vanity wash basin with cupboard beneath and WC. Tiled walls and floor, recessed lights, storage area with shelving and double-glazed window and door to side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS109079. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.