3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWardle Crescent, Leek
Sold STC £129,950
* A good sized three bedroom semi detached property located in a quiet cul-de-sac position in catchment for the popular Westwood schools.
* The property does require some general updating but does benefit from Upvc double glazing and gas fired central heating.
* Accommodation briefly comprises: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Dining Room and excellent sized covered yard area to the side of the property with W.c and useful storage sheds. To the first floor are Three Bedrooms and Shower Room.
* The property occupies a good sized plot with garden areas to front, side and rear aspects with lawned area to rear.
* Offered For Sale with no upward chain involved.
Entrance Hall - Stairs off. Radiator.
Lounge - 14'7 max x 12'6 (4.45m max x 3.81m) - Bay window. Radiator. Gas fire.
Kitchen - 7'6 x 10'6 (2.29m x 3.20m) - Wall and base units. Sink unit with drainer and rinser bowl. Electric cooker point. Understairs storage. Integrated fridge.
Dining Room - 10'10 x 10'5 (3.30m x 3.18m) - Radiator. Gas fire.
Covered Yard Area - 8'3 x 16'8 (2.51m x 5.08m) - Plumbing point. Access to front and rear. Range of useful storage sheds and W.c. Power and lighting.
Landing Area - Loft access.
Bedroom - 12'2 x 10'2 (3.71m x 3.10m) - Radiator. Fitted storage units.
Bedroom - 10'7 x 11'4 (3.23m x 3.45m) - Radiator. Built in storage units.
Bedroom - 8' x 7'11 (2.44m x 2.41m) - Radiator.
Shower Room - 6'4 x 5'2 (1.93m x 1.57m) - Corner shower cubicle. W.c. Wash basin. Radiator. Tiled walls. Electric wall heater.
Outside - The property occupies a good sized plot with garden areas to front, side and rear aspects with lawned area to rear.
Viewing - By prior appointment through the Agents.
Please Note - The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose, neither has the agent checked the legal documents to verify the freehold/leasehold status of the property. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44510067.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26524567. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bury & Hilton, Leek. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.