2 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Moors, Redhill
- Two Double Bedrooms With En-suite
- Downstairs W/C
- Situated in the Watercolour Development
- Within a Mile of Redhill Station and Town Centre
- On Site Tesco Express
- Loft Access
A TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM HOME situated in the sought after WATER COLOUR DEVELOPMENT. The property benefits from LARGE RECEPTION ROOM, TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS BOTH WITH EN-SUITES, a downstairs W/C, an ONSITE TESCO, MEDICAL CENTRE AND INDEPENDENT NURSERY, rear garden with gated side access and GARAGE.
A great two double bedroom home located within the Watercolour Development close to Reigate and Redhill town centres. Redhill and Merstham station can be found around a mile away for links into London with a journey time of around 35 minutes.
The property features a stunning lagoon with beautiful views and long walks. On the development you have a Tesco Express with a cash machine, a GP surgery, a pharmacy, a vet and an independent nursery.
Lime Tree Primary School and St. Matthews CofE are in the immediate catchment area of Watercolour. For secondary education the prestigious Royal Alexandra and Albert Boarding School is in close proximity.
The home has been lovingly cared for throughout and boasts solid oak flooring on both floors and marble flooring in all bathrooms. The ground floor comprises kitchen, W/C , 17'8 reception room which is great when family or friends visit, dining area/conservatory which features stunning plantation style shutters and doors leading to the rear garden which has gated access.
The first floor benefits from two double bedrooms both with en-suite bathrooms and the master having a built in wardrobe, family bathroom and loft access.
There is scope for any purchaser to extend subject to planning which some residents have already done. The house also benefits from its own garage.
A house not to be missed!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44510562.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RDH100482. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Redhill . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.