2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleColesmead Road, Redhill
- Two Double Bedrooms
- End of Terrace Home
- Set Within Walking Distance to Redhill Station
- Rear Garden with Patio and Laid Lawn
- Master Bedroom With Walk in Wardrobe
- Gas Central Heating
- New Boiler
SITUATED CLOSE TO REDHILL TRAIN STATION IS THIS TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM HOME.
The property briefly benefits from lounge with feature fire, FITTED KITCHEN/DINER LEADING TO REAR GARDEN, master bedroom WITH WALK IN WARDROBE and rear garden with patio and laid lawn.
Set within half a mile of Redhill train station is this amazing two double-bedroom end-of-terrace house. The home is in ideal condition and would suit any first time buyer.
The current owners have cared for the home throughout and it is ready to move into and enjoy. Redhill town centre and Reigate high street are both easily reached, which have a selection of shops, restaurants, boutiques and cafes.
The M25 is a short distance away, as is Gatwick Airport. The popular Reigate Hill and Gatton Park are within walking distance.
The ground floor offers a lounge with feature fireplace, kitchen/diner leading to a rear garden, and an array of storage cupboards.
The first floor comprises two double-bedrooms, the master having a walk in wardrobe, and a bathroom with four-piece suite.
The rear garden is very secluded with patio area leading to a laid lawn and timber-built shed.
To the side of the property is gated for ease of access from the main road, and no need to walk through the house to reach the garden.
Added benefits include gas central heating with a new boiler, and underfloor heating in the kitchen.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44510574.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RDH100484. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Redhill . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.