3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLower Keyford, Frome
Sold STC £350,000
- Character Features
- Sought After Location
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Covered Outside Seating Area
Offered for sale, with no onward chain, this charming three double bedroom, end of terrace house is tucked away in the sought after area of Lower Keyford. Benefiting from character features throughout, a lovely picturesque garden, two bathrooms and a garage with ample storage space. Must be viewed!
*** SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION ***
Entrance Hall 12' 3" x 2' 11" ( 3.73m x 0.89m )
Wooden front aspect door leading into property. The hallway lead direct to the dining room with a door off into the living room.
Living Room 11' into recess x 11' 11" ( 3.35m into recess x 3.63m )
Front aspect window. Radiator. Woodburner with tiled hearth.
Dining Room 14' 5" Max x 13' 11" Max ( 4.39m Max x 4.24m Max )
Side aspect sash window. Fireplace (currently not a working fireplace). Stairs to first floor.
Kitchen 13' 3" x 7' 9" ( 4.04m x 2.36m )
Two side aspect windows and a rear aspect window with a lovely outlook onto the garden. A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units. Worksurfaces over with an inset one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. Space for oven and hob with cookerhood over. Plumbing for dishwasher. Integrated fridge. Radiator. Tiled flooring.
Utility Area 4' 10" x 4' 11" ( 1.47m x 1.50m )
Stable style back door leading into garden. Rear aspect window. Plumbing for washing machine. Valiant boiler. Tiled flooring.
Downstairs Bathroom 7' 1" x 5' 8" Max ( 2.16m x 1.73m Max )
Velux window. Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Bath with mixer taps and shower over. Built in storage cupboard. Tiled flooring and partially tiled walls. Heated towel rail.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from dining room. Side aspect window. Radiator. Stairs to top floor room.
Bedroom One 14' 6" into recess x 12' 2" ( 4.42m into recess x 3.71m )
Front aspect sash style window. Built in wardrobes. Radiator. Picture rails.
Bathroom 11' 2" Max x 6' 10" ( 3.40m Max x 2.08m )
Rear aspect window. Radiator. Bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Wash hand basin. Low level WC. Picture rail. Understairs cupboard.
Bedroom Two 12' x 7' 11" irregular shape ( 3.66m x 2.41m irregular shape )
Rear aspect double glazed window. Radiator. Picture rail.
Bedroom Three 13' 1" Max x 11' 6" Max ( 3.99m Max x 3.51m Max )
Two sky lights with fitted blinds. Exposed beams.
Rear gated access and side access (from the front) into the garden. The garden is walled and there is a graveled pathway leading to both access points. There is also mixed flower beds around the lawned area, as well as a green house and a mixture of trees and shrubs.
Garage 12' 6" x 18' 5" ( 3.81m x 5.61m )
Up and over doors. Power and light. Pitched roof. Could be used as a workshop.
Covered Outside Seating Area 20' 3" x 8' 6" ( 6.17m x 2.59m )
There is a convenience shop located within walking distance to the property. As well as this the town centre and train station is a short walk away.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44510622.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FRO106355. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Frome. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.