5 bedroom detached house for saleTasmania Way, Eastbourne
Sold STC £350,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- FOUR / FIVE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME
- EVER SOUGHT AFTER NORTH HARBOUR LOCATION
- LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN
- NO FORWARD CHAIN!
- ** GUIDE PRICE £350,000 - £375,000 **
** GUIDE PRICE £350,000 - £375,000 ** Fox and Sons are delighted to present to the market this FOUR / FIVE Bedroom DETACHED family home boasting CONTEMPORARY living accommodation throughout with OFF ROAD PARKING and offered to the market with NO FORWARD CHAIN.
** GUIDE PRICE £350,000 - £375,000 ** A FOUR / FIVE Bedroom DETACHED Family home located in the EVER SOUGHT after North Harbour Development in Eastbourne. Boasting WELL PRESENTED Contemporary living accommodation throughout with the added benefit of an EXTRA RECEPTION ROOM on the ground floor which is currently used as an occasional bedroom but can have multiple uses. Further benefits include a LANDSCAPED rear garden and OFF ROAD PARKING. Offered to the market with NO FORWARD CHAIN an early inspection comes highly recommended to fully appreciate this property.
Door to the front aspect, storage cupboard, window to the side aspect and wood effect flooring.
Comprising low level W C, wash hand basin with a tiled splashback, double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and wood effect flooring.
Lounge 15' 11" x 11' 9" ( 4.85m x 3.58m )
Having two double glazed windows to the rear aspect, two radiators, gas fireplace with surround, wood effect flooring.
Dining Room 11' 10" x 9' 10" ( 3.61m x 3.00m )
Double glazed sliding doors to the rear aspect leading into the garden, radiator and ample space for a dining room table.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 13' 9" x 10' 9" ( 4.19m x 3.28m )
A modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units incorporating a ceramic one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit, electric double oven with gas hob and cooker hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for dishwasher, further space for fridge/freezer, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, partly tiled walls and tile effect flooring, double glazed window to the front aspect, door to the side aspect.
Reception Room / Bedroom Five 12' 8" x 8' 1" ( 3.86m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, wood effect flooring, door through to the utility room.
Utility Room 8' x 4' ( 2.44m x 1.22m )
Having base units with space for fridge or freezer, wood effect flooring.
Stairs rising from ground floor to first floor landing, airing cupboard, loft access, radiator.
Master Bedroom 13' 6" x 13' 11" ( 4.11m x 4.24m )
A bright and spacious room with a double glazed window to the front aspect, built in double fronted wardrobes, radiator and door through to the en suite.
Comprising an enclosed shower cubicle, low level W C, wash hand basin, extractor fan, towel rail, window to the side aspect, partly tiled walls.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 11' 3" ( 3.18m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, wood effect flooring and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 13' 11" x 8' 5" ( 4.24m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 10" x 8' 9" ( 3.00m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and a radiator.
Comprising bath with mixer taps and shower over, low level W C, wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, radiator, wood effect flooring, extractor fan, double glazed window to the rear aspect.
A landscaped rear garden with a wood decked area running the width of the property, gated side access, further side access with a timber shed for storage, area mainly laid to lawn with raised shrub borders, various trees and plants and sleepers, vegetable patch area, security light.
Having an area laid to lawn with a driveway providing off road parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44510667.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LGL105614. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Langney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.