2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNew Road, Liverpool, L37
Sold by Us £194,000
- There are many original features present, a home full of character.
- A beautifully planned and tended garden that is south facing - but with trees providing shade.
- The house is not overlooked at the rear, backing onto a large playing field.
- An additional feature is an open fire in the large living and dining room.
- The wide plot allows for a good sized side extension subject to required planning permission.
- The large front bedroom, with two windows, can be converted into a double and a single bedroom.
- The large windows benefit from recently installed UPVC double glazed sliding and tilting windows.
- Formby is a great location with a lovely village centre, supermarkets, schools and GP surgeries.
- The beach and National Trust reserve are just minutes away from the house.
- Good transport links to Liverpool and Manchester.
We are delighted to offer for sale this 2 bedroom semi-detached house in this sought after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms. In addition there is a beautifully planned and well tended south facing garden that is not overlooked at the rear.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44510877.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6r5-yoan. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.