3 bedroom house for saleKedleston Drive, Heanor
- Modern detached family
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Built-in wardrobes en-suite to master
- Refitted kitchen with full range of integrated appliances
- Lounge and Separate dining room
- Groundfloor cloaks/WC
- Landscaped gardens
- Driveway and Garage
- NO CHAIN
The perfect family home!!
Lovely well proportioned three bedroomed detached
On sought-after development close to Heanor Gate School
Comprising entrance hall, groundfloor cloaks/WC, lounge, dining room, refitted kitchen, en-suite to master bedroom and family bathroom, built-in wardrobes in all bedrooms
Landscaped gardens to front and rear, driveway and garage.
N.B. Property is fitted with solar panels supplied by a Shade Greener.
From our Heanor office proceed via Market Street to the traffic island and take the first exit onto Derby Road proceed up over the hill and at the bottom on the other side turn right into Peatburn Avenue. At the island turn right onto Sovereign Way and follow the road onto Monarch Way here Kedleston Drive is on the left. The property can be found off to the left clearly identified by our "For Sale" board.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44512023.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEA160244. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hall and Benson , Heanor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.