3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGainsborough Crescent, Eastbourne
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- POPULAR LANGNEY LOCATION
- GARAGE & PARKING AT THE REAR
- RARITY OF A DOWNSTAIRS W C AND CONSERVATORY
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
Fox and Sons are delighted to present to the market this THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED Family home located in a POPULAR LANGNEY location. In a Set Back position this property boasts LANDSCAPED rear garden, is WELL PRESENTED throughout and the rarity of a DOWNSTAIRS W C and CONSERVATORY.
Fox and Sons are delighted to present to the market this THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED Family home located in a POPULAR LANGNEY location. In a Set Back position this property boasts LANDSCAPED rear garden, GARAGE at the rear of the garden wit an integral door and access to the further parking, THREE good sized bedrooms and is WELL PRESENTED throughout. Further benefits include the rarity of a DOWNSTAIRS W C and a CONSERVATORY, an internal inspection comes highly recommended to fully appreciate this property.
Door to the front aspect and a radiator.
Lounge / Diner 23' 8" x 11' 8" ( 7.21m x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect with further double glazed french doors to the rear aspect, door leading through to the conservatory, door through to the kitchen, feature gas fireplace with surround, radiator, ample space for a dining room table.
Kitchen 8' 10" x 8' 4" ( 2.69m x 2.54m )
A modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units incorporating a sink and drainer unit, electric double oven with gas hob and cooker hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, large pantry cupboard, partly tiled walls, double glazed window to the rear aspect, door to the side aspect.
Lean To 16' 9" x 3' 1" ( 5.11m x 0.94m )
Providing access from the front to the rear of the property and enclosed for ample storage space if necessary.
Conservatory 12' 8" x 6' 8" ( 3.86m x 2.03m )
A UPVC constructed conservatory with a glass roof, doors to the rear aspect leading into the garden, further door into the cloakroom.
Comprising a low level W C and wash hand basin.
Stairs rising from ground floor to first floor landing having loft access and an airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 9' 2" ( 3.58m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, built in mirror fronted wardrobes and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" MAX x 8' 5" ( 3.33m MAX x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in wardrobes and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 4" x 6' 11" ( 2.54m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Comprising an enclosed shower cubicle, low level W C, partly tiled walls and tiled flooring, double glazed windows to the rear and side aspect.
The garden that is mainly paved with brick built raised shrub borders and various pot plants, side access via the lean to, integral door to the rear of the garage providing access to the parking.
Having an electric remote control up and over door, further parking at the rear for one car.
Having a pathway leading up to the property which is set back from the road with an area that is laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44512392.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LGL105633. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Langney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.