3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Street, Bridgham, Norwich
- Investment Opportunity
- 1950's Semi-detached House
- Three Double bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Potential for extending (STPP)
- Large Rear Garden
This three bedroom semi-detached house offers an investment opportunity, situated on a large plot, which is in need of modernising throughout and has fantastic potential for extending (STPP), Call now to arrange a viewing! BUY TO LET ONLY!
This 1950's construction semi-detached house is situated in the sought after village of Bridgham, located just a short drive away from East Harling and the A11. The property offers a fantastic investment opportunity, which requires modernisation throughout and benefits from three bedrooms and the main bathroom off landing, two reception rooms, original kitchen, cloakroom, porch and utility room, the property is heated by oil fired central heating and an open fire in the living room. externally offers a shingled driveway to the front leading the side of the house e closed by a farm gate and fencing. To the rear of the property offers large rear garden with a workshop and an outbuilding which is currently being used as a kennel, however it has great potential for converting into further living accommodation (STPP). A viewing is strong advised to truly see the full potential the property is offering. Call now to arrange a viewing.
Flat roof entrance porch with concrete flooring, a single glazed door to side aspect with a window to front aspect,
Door to side aspect with a door leading to the living room and study, archway through to the kitchen, stairs to the first floor landing with a cupboard under the stairs, radiator.
Steel framed window to rear aspect, W.C. with pedestal wash hand basin.
Living Room 14' 3" Max x 12' 5" ( 4.34m Max x 3.78m )
Steel framed window to front aspect, open fire place, connection points for television and telephone, radiator.
Dining Room 12' 5" x 8' 11" Max ( 3.78m x 2.72m Max )
Dual aspect steel framed windows to side and front aspect, radiator.
Kitchen 6' x 10' 5" ( 1.83m x 3.18m )
Original fitted kitchen with a mixture of wall and base units, work surfaces with an inset stainless steel sink drainer with mixer taps, tiled splashbacks, a freestanding electric oven with electric hob and cooker point, space for a fridge/ freezer. There is a steel framed window to the rear aspect along with a door leading to the rear porch.
Boiler/ Utility Room 7' 5" x 6' 11" ( 2.26m x 2.11m )
Steel framed window to rear aspect, plumbing for a washing machine, oil fired central heating boiler.
Stairs from the hall, steel framed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom One 13' 3" Max x 10' 2" ( 4.04m Max x 3.10m )
Steel framed window with aluminum secondary glazing to front aspect, original built-in wardrobes, loft access.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" Max x 12' 4" ( 3.02m Max x 3.76m )
Dual aspect UPVC double glazed windows to the front and side aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 5" x 9' 3" ( 2.57m x 2.82m )
Dual aspect steel framed windows to the side and rear aspect, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Part tiled bathroom suite comprising bath, W.C. pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan and radiator with a double glazed window to rear aspect.
Shingled driveway to the side of the property with a farm gate leading to the rear garden, the front garden sits on an elevated plot giving privacy from the road and has several mature plants.
There is a large plot enclosed by fencing to the rear of the property with two outbuildings which are currently being used as a workshop and a kennel (which has the potential to extend). The garden also has vegetable plots, a kennel run and a green house.
The vendor informs us that they wish to remain at the property and would therefore like to secure a buy to let investor.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44512407.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ATB104987. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Attleborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.