1 bedroom flat for saleDundrey Crescent, Merstham, Redhill
Sold STC £225,000
- One Double Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- Own Private Garden
- Half a Mile From Merstham Station
- Fantastic Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Ideal as an Investment or First Time Buy
- Front and Rear Gardens
*GUIDE PRICE £225,000 - £235,000*
A ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM APARTMENT WITH OWN PRIVATE GARDEN! The home is IDEAL AS A FIRST TIME BUY OR INVESTMENT. The property benefits from reception room with feature fire and a KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM USED TO ITS MAXIMUM POTENTIAL.
There is also gated side access
A truly fantastic one double bedroom ground floor apartment with both front and rear gardens. The home is situated roughly half a mile of Merstham train station for links into the City.
For a first time purchase or as an investment you cannot go wrong.
The current owner has updated and cared for this property from start to finish. Just drop your bags down and enjoy.
As well as Merstham Station you have easy access to the M25 and M23 for the coast, London and Gatwick Airport.
You enter through a spacious entrance hallway which leads to one double bedroom with built in storage, reception room with beautiful feature fire and built in storage, kitchen/breakfast room which in the writers opinion will be hard to find better as the layout and space is used to its maximum potential being filled with cupboard space, work surfaces and a place to eat.
The bathroom can also be found off the hallway.
A great selling point is the private rear garden which benefits from laid lawn and eating area for when you have family and friends round for a BBQ or just to relax after a long day. There is gated side access to the rear garden from the front.
Do not miss this chance to purchase a real GEM!
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44512446.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RDH100481. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Redhill . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.