3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Old Chapel, Hockliffe
Withdrawn from Market
- MAKE ME AN OFFER - QUICK SALE WELCOME!
- NO UPPER CHAIN - MOTIVATED VENDOR!
- A stunning and sympathetic conversion of an old chapel
- Three Bedrooms
- En-Suite To Master Bedroom
- Ground Floor Shower Room
- Impressive 27Ft x 27Ft Open Plan Living Space
- Large 20Ft Kitchen
- Conservatory & Roof Terrace To Rear
- Private Rear Lawn Area
***MAKE ME AN OFFER - NO CHAIN - STUNNING CONDITION - 27FTx27FT OPEN PLAN LIVING SPACE - THREE BRAND NEW BATHROOMS - 20FT KITCHEN - ROOF TERRACE & PRIVATE REAR GARDEN*** This grade II listed chapel located in Hockliffe with great commuter links has been sympathetically converted to a very high standard throughout offering modern contemporary living however retaining a wealth of character features. The property comprises; entrance hall, a ground floor third bedroom/office, a brand new ground floor shower room, an impressive open plan living space with original priests pulpit and 19ft high ceilings, a large 20ft kitchen, two first floor double bedrooms - both of which off gallery landings and with brand new en-suite's. The master bedroom leads out to a conservatory and roof terrace enjoying far reaching views across open countryside and there is a private lawn area to rear as well as front garden space.
A HIGHLY MOTIVATED VENDOR WHO WILL LISTEN TO OFFERS - CALL NOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44512452.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5728368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban & Rural Property Services, Leighton Buzzard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.