3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleGrizedale, Hull
Sold STC £105,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- Breakfast Kitchen
- Shower Room
- Gardens & Garage
Guide Price £105,000 - £110,000. MUCH IMPROVED DORMER BUNGALOW WITH RE-FITTED BREAKFAST KITCHEN, GARDENS AND GARAGE. VIEW NOW OR MISS IT!!!
A well presented and much improved modern style three bedroom semi detached dormer bungalow with gas fired central heating system and double glazing-where specified.
Situated in a cul-de-sac position forming part of the much sought after Sutton Park development, served by shops, The Kingswood Retail and Leisure Park, schools, good road links and regular public transport services. EARLY VIEWING RECOMMENDED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT
With double glazed door, double glazed screen to side, radiator, built in cupboard incorporating gas fired central heating system, feature high gloss ceramic tiled flooring and coving to ceiling.
Lounge 16' 3" max x 12' 10" max ( 4.95m max x 3.91m max )
With double glazed window, radiator, coving and half glazed door.
Fitted Breakfast Kitchen 14' 1" x 8' 3" ( 4.29m x 2.51m )
With partially tiled walls, stainless steel inset sink unit with mixer tap, fitted floor units, laminated work surfaces and wall cupboards, feature freestanding Range style leisure CookMaster cooker, stainless steel filter cooker hood, built in breakfast bar, plumbing for automatic washing machine, ceramic tiled flooring, double glazed window and double glazed exit door.
Bedroom 10' 5" x 9' 2" ( 3.18m x 2.79m )
(at present used as a dining room). With double glazed window, radiator and door.
With fully tiled walls, white suite comprising; Electric shower in cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin in vanity unit with mixer tap, low level wc, heated towel rail, feature high gloss ceramic tiled flooring, double glazed window with patterned glass and door.
Bedroom 1 11' 2" x 9' 10" ( 3.40m x 3.00m )
With double glazed dormer window, radiator and door.
Bedroom 2 9' 2" max x 9' 2" plus recess ( 2.79m max x 2.79m plus recess )
With double glazed dormer window, walk in wardrobe, radiator and door.
With double glazed window and access to partially boarded roof space with light.
To the front of the property is a gravelled and timber decking garden area, timber fence forming boundary incorporating gate.
To the rear is a lawned garden with timber decking area, single brick built garage with window, personnel door and vehicular up and over door, timber fence forming boundary incorporating gate.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44512473.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDR116830. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Holderness Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.