2 bedroom apartment for saleThe Grove, Bexhill-On-Sea, East Sussex, TN39
- First Floor Purpose Built Flat
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen and Bathroom with Shower
- Communal Gardens, Private Garage
- Share of Freehold, No Chain
This spacious first floor purpose built apartment is located in a cul-de-sac location in the ever popular Collington area of Bexhill. Comprising two double bedrooms with built in wardrobes, spacious sitting room, modern fitted kitchen with built in appliances, modern white bathroom with separate shower cubicle and separate cloakroom. Internal benefits include gas fired central heating to radiators and sealed unit double glazing throughout. Externally there are attractive and well maintained communal gardens and a single garage en bloc. Offered with a share of the freehold and no chain involvement.
Bedroom 1 - 11'8 x 10'9 -
Bedroom 2 - 12'8 x 11'9 -
Reception 1 - 19'10 x 12'9 -
Kitchen - 12'8 x 9'5 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44512620.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26524991. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rush Witt & Wilson, Bexhill-on-sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.