3 bedroom terraced house for saleEarlbank Avenue, Scotstoun, G14
- UNDER OFFER. WANT TO SELL IN G14? TALK TO US.
- Spacious three bedroom mid-terrace villa.
- Gas central heating and double glazing.
- Excellent sense of space and light.
- Ideally located.
Number 29 Earlbank Avenue is an excellent three bedroom mid-terrace villa. Set in the heart of this much admired district, the property is perfectly positioned and offers an outstanding opportunity for prospective purchasers. Whilst the property would benefit from a degree of upgrading, it provides terrific space and light and has wonderful potential to create an excellent family home.
The property extends to: a most inviting reception hallway, fabulous bay windowed lounge, dining room, kitchen and traditional lean-to sun room. A charming timber staircase provides access to a half-landing with family bathroom (with electric shower) and further to the upper level where three bedrooms are found. For warmth and security, gas central heating and double glazing are provided. Outdoors are level garden grounds and a useful garage.
The Avenues of Scotstoun retain an enduring appeal to a wide spectrum of buyers. Nearby one finds very well regarded local schooling and superb shopping and leisure facilities. Excellent transport links via bus and rail are also within easy reach.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EARLBANK. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Archibald Sharp, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.