2 bedroom apartment for saleRosetta Road, NOTTINGHAM
- Offers Over £65,000
- 2 Bedroom Maisonette
- Off Street Parking To The Rear
- Good Sized Rear Garden
- No Chain
William H Brown is pleased to welcome to the market this fantastic two bedroom, maisonette property in the popular area of NG7. With well-proportioned room sizes and also benefiting from a good sized rear garden, this property is perfect for a first time buyer or a buy to let investor.
This two bedroom maisonette in Basford is a fantastic property for any first time buyer looking to get onto the property market or an investor looking to take over a sitting tenant with a yield of 7.8%. This maisonette also features position of the entire rear garden which is perfect for anybody that has pets or children. With two good sized bedrooms and a open planned living and dining area makes this property feel like its a home that's based all on one level. This property also features off street parking to the rear and accessed from Rosetta Road. The property is within walking distance of the local shops and amenities with great transport links to the City Centre.
Access to the side of the property, double glazed UPVC door to the side elevation leading to the entrance hall where there is a wall mounted radiator and a understairs storage cupboard.
Lounge / Diner 18' 4" x 9' 8" ( 5.59m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, wall mounted radiator with TV and telephone points, also space for a dining table and chairs.
Kitchen 7' 11" x 9' 3" ( 2.41m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink drainer, roll top work surfaces with a wall mounted radiator and part tiled walls. Space for a cooker , fridge freezer and plumbing for a washing machine, also housing the central heating boiler.
Bedroom 1 11' 5" x 9' 8" ( 3.48m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, wall mounted radiator and TV point.
Bedroom 2 6' 1" x 11' 3" ( 1.85m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation with a wall mounted radiator and a TV point.
Double glazed obscure glass window to the side elevation, bath with a over head electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC and full tiled walls with a wall mounted heated towel rail.
To the rear of the property is a great sized part lawned area leading to a gravel area.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44513817.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS108941. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.