4 bedroom detached house for salePalmyra Place, Eastbourne
- FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE
- WELL LAID OUT ACCOMMODATION
- SOUGHT AFTER NORTH HARBOUR DEVELOPMENT
Fox and Sons are delighted to present to the market this FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME located in the EVER SOUGHT AFTER NORTH HARBOUR, boasting a DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE and SPACIOUS accommodation throughout. An internal inspection is recommended to this property with NO FORWARD CHAIN.
A RARE and EXCITING opportunity has arisen to acquire this FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME located in the POPULAR NORTH HARBOUR location. Boasting Four double bedrooms, WELL LAID OUT living accommodation throughout and a DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE. Offered to the market with NO FORWARD CHAIN an early inspection comes highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Door to the front aspect, large under stairs storage cupboard, radiator, Karndean flooring.
Comprising a low level W C, wash hand basin with tiled splashback, extractor fan and a radiator.
Lounge 18' 3" x 12' ( 5.56m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, french doors to the rear aspect leading into the garden, two radiators, double internal doors into the hallway, gas feature fireplace with surround.
Dining Room / Bedroom Five 16' 5" x 9' 4" ( 5.00m x 2.84m )
Two double glazed windows to the rear aspect, radiator, Karndean flooring and ample space for dining room table. This room could also be used as a ground floor bedroom.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 15' 2" MAX x 11' 7" ( 4.62m MAX x 3.53m )
A modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units incorporating a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit, electric double oven with gas hob and cooker hood over, space and plumbing for a washing machine, integral fridge/freezer, partly tiled walls and tiled flooring, radiator, ample space for a dining room table if necessary, double glazed window to the side aspect.
Utility Room 6' 7" x 4' 6" ( 2.01m x 1.37m )
Having a wall mounted gas boiler, base units with space and plumbing for either a washing machine or dishwasher, partly tiled walls, radiator, door to the side aspect leading into the garden.
Stairs rising from ground floor to first floor landing, airing cupboard, loft access, double glazed window to the side aspect.
Master Bedroom 14' x 11' 8" ( 4.27m x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, two double fronted built in wardrobes, radiator and door through to the en suite.
Comprising double shower cubicle, low level W C, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls and tiled flooring, radiator, spotlighting, extractor fan, double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 9' 8" ( 3.56m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 2" x 9' 3" ( 3.71m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 7" x 8' 11" ( 2.92m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and a radiator.
Comprising paneled bath, wash hand basin, low level W C, extractor fan, radiator, spotlighting, fully tiled walls and tiled flooring, double glazed window to the rear aspect.
A deceptively spacious rear garden which wraps around the side of the property, mainly laid to lawn with a fence surround, raised patio area and gated side access.
Detached Double Garage
A detached double garage with two separate up and over doors.
Providing off road parking for two cars in front of the double garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44513826.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LGL105625. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Langney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.