4 bedroom detached house for saleSt Leonards, Tickhill
- Large Detached Family Home
- 4 Double Bedrooms
- Breakfast kitchen & Utility
- Spacious lounge and dining room
- Fully fitted study
- Family bathroom and en suite
- Amazing secluded rear garden
- Double Garage
- Solar Panels
- Excellent Primary Schools
A larger style 4 double bedroom detached house occupying a corner position on this popular cul de sac. The property benefits from; light and airy lounge overlooking the rear garden, spacious dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, study with fitted furniture, downstairs cloaks/WC, master bedroom with large en suite, family bathroom, double garage with off road parking for several vehicles and the most amazing secluded rear garden. Solar panels providing an annual income and potential for fibre optic broadband connection. Situated close to a wide range of amenities, popular schools and transport links the property must be viewed to appreciate the potential the accommodation has to offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44513967.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100637013121. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Hornsby , Tickhill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.