2 bedroom flat for saleHartham Road, Islington, N7
- Peaceful and leafy Hillmarton Conservation Area
- Arranged on the raised ground floor of a stunning conversion
- Elegant reception room with ornate cornicing and fireplace
- Semi open plan kitchen with stylish fixtures
- Charming bathroom with ample storage space
- Two well proportioned bedrooms with high ceilings
- All rooms flooded with natural light
- Large, beautifully maintained communal gardens
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A beautifully presented two bedroom flat in a detached period property on a tree-lined street, benefiting from exceptionally high ceilings, and superb communal gardens.
Located in the peaceful and leafy Hillmarton Conservation Area equidistant to the shopping and nightlife of Angel, Camden and Kentish Town. A short walk from the Piccadilly Line (Caledonian Road) gives rapid access to King's Cross as well as the West End.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 998505. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Islington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.