2 bedroom flat for saleMount Ephraim Road, Streatham Hill, SW16
- Fantastic first floor flat with communal garden
- Spacious reception room with lovely high ceilings
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen
- Two good-sized double bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes
- Stylish white suite bathroom
- Presented to a high standard throughout
- Off-street parking (first come, first serve)
A gorgeous two bedroom first floor flat situated in an impressive period property, benefiting from a bright, modern interior, a communal garden and a great location close to Streatham Hill.
Mount Ephraim Lane is located juts off Streatham High Road, which offers a great selection of shops and amenities. The open spaces of Tooting Bec Common are also easily accessed.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 998861. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Streatham . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.