2 bedroom maisonette for saleSalford Road, LONDON, SW2
Sold by Us
- Two Bedrooms
- Spacious Living and Dining Room
- Contemporary Kitchen and Bathroom
- Lovely Westerly Facing Garden
- Good Storage Facilities including Private Shed in Communal Area
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Own Front Door
- 174 Year Lease
This two bedroom garden flat is a real gem. The spacious living room extends to over 24' and, thanks to being slightly split level, divides easily into separate seating and dining areas. Recently installed double glazed French doors bring lots of light into the room and open onto a lovely private garden. Both bedrooms are a good size and bedroom 1 has an extensive range of built in wardrobes (renovated summer 2016). The kitchen has recently been upgraded and includes an excellent selection of contemporary white gloss units. The electrics were upgraded in 2014.
The entrance to this property is on Criffel Avenue, one of the most sought after roads in the Telford Park area. Telford Park is popular for its attractive residential streets and proximity to both Balham and Streatham Hill as well as the open spaces of Tooting Bec Common.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44515566.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 301527. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Estate Agents, Balham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.