3 bedroom bungalow for saleWessex Avenue, East Wittering.
- DETACHED BUNGALOW
- SOUGHT AFTER ROAD
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- CLOSE TO ALL THE LOCAL AMENITIES
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
Hawkins & Smith are pleased to offer for sale this 3 bedroom bungalow in East Wittering, featuring:
* DETACHED BUNGALOW
* SOUGHT AFTER ROAD
* DOUBLE GLAZING
* CLOSE TO ALL THE LOCAL AMENITIES
* GAS CENTRAL HEATING
* ENTRANCE HALL
Double glazed front door leading to enclosed porch area, with glazed door to Cupboard housing electric consumer box. Fresh air exchange system (allowing air flow from the insulated roof space).
* LIVING ROOM : 6.6m x 3.5m (21' 8" x 11' 6")
Of dual aspect, feature multi fuel stove, with stone hearth. Television point.
* KITCHEN : 3.5m x 3.2m (11' 6" x 10' 6")
A range of white base units and drawers with wall mounted units above. Inset one and half bowl, space for cooker, washing machine, and dishwasher,and fridge. Valliant wall mounted regularly serviced gas boiler. Door to
* CONSERVATORY : 7.5m x 2.6m (24' 7" x 8' 6")
Of double glazed and brick construction, with 2 radiators. Velux windows, wooden floor, door to rear garden. Walk in larder/utility area ideal for tumble drier.
* BEDROOM ONE : 4.1m x 3.7m (13' 5" x 12' 2")
* BEDROOM TWO : 3.7m x 2.7m (12' 2" x 8' 10")
* BEDROOM THREE : 3.7m x 2.6m (Max) (12' 2" x 8' 6")
Rear aspect, presently used as a study with internet access point.
* SEPARATE WC
Low level WC, wash hand basin.
Comprising white suite with panelled bath with shower attachment, built in airing cupboard with shelving and hot water cylinder.
* OUTSIDE AND GENERAL
The front garden is approached via a five bar timber gate leading to a shingle drive and a mature established garden with a variety of shrubs and flowers, pathway leading to side access and rear garden. The rear garden affords a good degree of privacy and is screened by mature apple, plum, greengage fruit trees and a variety of established shrubs. Two timber shed and green house included in purchase price.
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
Council Tax Band D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44515695.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10605. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hawkins and Smith, West Wittering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.