3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFairfield Road, Heckmondwike, West Yorkshire
- Spacious Three Bedroom Semi-Detached
- An Ideal Family Home
- Lounge, Dining Room And Kitchen
- White Suite To Family Bathroom
- PVCu Double Glazing. Gas Central Heating
- Ample Off Road Parking To The Front
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- EPC Rating = C
A three bedroom semi-detached property with PVCu double glazing and gas central heating. This ideal family home comprises briefly to the ground floor: Front entrance hallway, lounge, dining room and kitchen fitted with a range of units. Separate shower room to the ground floor. A first floor landing provides access to three bedrooms and a family bathroom fitted with three piece white suite. To the master bedroom there is an en-suite shower cubicle and useful inbuilt storage cupboard. Externally to the front of the property there is ample off road parking. To the rear of the property there is a concrete garden providing ease of maintenance. An internal viewing is highly recommended and would provide an opportunity to fully appreciate the size and quality of accommodation on offer.
This property is situated within an established residential location and is convenient for the excellent amenities of Heckmondwike Centre and for Heckmondwike Grammar School.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44516772.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLY160461. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.