2 bedroom apartment for salePan Peninsular, Canary Wharf E14
Withdrawn from Market £749,995
- 21st Floor With Balcony
- Two Bathrooms inc Ensuite
- Fitted Wardrobes
- Underfloor Heating
- Luxury Kitchens & Bathrooms
- 24 Hour Concierge
- On-Site Gym & Swimming Pool
- 48th Floor Cocktail Bar
- Excellent Transport Links
*** £948.00 per sq ft ***An Amazing well appointed Two Bedroom Two Bathroom Apartment.
In the Exclusive Pan Peninsula Development in the Heart of Canary Wharf.
Located on the 21st floor with stunning views a Balcony, Floor to Ceiling Windows, Air conditioning, Underfloor Heating and use of extensive facilities which include a Cinema, Swimming Pool, Gym, 48th floor Cocktail Bar, and 24Hour Concierge.
820 Sq Ft GIA
Finished to high specification with a contemporary finish
Viewings Are a Must
OPEN DAY 19th September 2015
Brochure Link :- https://media2.jupix.co.uk/v3/clients/684/properties/598/MED_598_376.pdf
RECEPTION ROOM/KITCHEN 20' 0" x 18' 7" (6.1m x 5.66m)
BEDROOM 12' 6" x 11' 6" (3.81m x 3.51m)
BEDROOM 15' 0" x 10' 5" (4.57m x 3.18m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44525226.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100684001923. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Stratford - Lettings & Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.