6 bedroom detached house for saleKyme Road, Heckington Fen, NG34
Sold STC £400,000
- Approx 3.7 Acres
- Extremely Versatile Residential Property
- Comprising 2 Detached Houses
- 3/4 Bedroom Period Farmhouse
- In Need Of Refurbishment
- A More Recent 3 Bedroom Annex
- Extensive Outbuildings
- Large Gardens & Adjoining Fields
- EPC Rating E and F
A RARE OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE AN EXTREMELY VERSATILE RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY COMPRISING TWO DETACHED HOUSES IN A SEMI RURAL LOCATION FORMERLY BEING PART OF THE ORIGINAL FARM WITH APPROXIMATLY 3.7 ACRES AND EXTENSIVE OUTBUILDINGS. The Farmhouse dates to the 1800's and includes 3/4 Bedrooms, 3 Reception Rooms and further Ancillary accommodation. The more recent Annex converted from an original granary with later extensions has 3 generous double Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, 3 Reception Rooms, Breakfast Kitchen and Utility Room. Outside there are large gardens and adjoining fields to the rear. There are also a extensive and useful outbuildings. Fantastic potential for a large range of uses.
To facilitate separate sales of each house would require planning permission to do so. Each property has independent electricity supplies but shared water and septic tank drainage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44525526.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SLR160582. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.