4 bedroom detached house for saleArundel Drive, King's Lynn
Sold STC £350,000
- Four bedroom detached house
- Four reception rooms
- Luxury bathroom and downstairs cloakroom
- Conservatory, UPVC double glazing, gas central heating
- Popular South Wootton location
A four bedroom detached house offering spacious accommodation including four reception rooms, UPVC double glazed conservatory, a fitted kitchen with granite worktops and central island, utility and downstairs cloakroom, UPVC double glazing and gas central heating, parking and gardens.
A four bedroom detached house offering spacious accommodation including four reception rooms, UPVC double glazed conservatory a fitted kitchen with granite worktops and central island, utility and downstairs cloakroom, UPVC double glazing and gas central heating, parking and gardens.
UPVC double glazed entrance door with side windows to entrance hall.
Timber flooring, radiator with radiator cover, stairs to first floor, coved and plastered ceiling, under stairs storage recess, telephone point,
Lounge 13' 5" x 11' 2" ( 4.09m x 3.40m )
UPVC double glazed window to front, wood floor boarding, radiator, television satellite point, coved and plastered ceiling,
Kitchen 14' 11" max x 10' 10" plus store recess ( 4.55m max x 3.30m plus store recess )
Fitted kitchen comprising units at base level with granite worktop surface inset with stainless steel double bowl with mixer tap over, tiled splashbacks, space for range cooker with stainless steel back splash and stainless steel extractor over, matching kitchen island with cupboards and integral wine rack with granite worktop, tiled floor, radiator with radiator cover, under stairs storage cupboard, plastered ceiling with inset spotlights, UPVC double glazed window through to rear, integral dishwasher,
Utility Room 7' 11" x 6' 7" ( 2.41m x 2.01m )
UPVC double glazed exit door, UPVC double glazed window, Worcester wall mounted gas boiler serving domestic hot water and radiators, coved and plastered ceiling with inset spotlights, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for an American style fridge freezer, space for tumble dryer.
White suite comprising of low flush WC, pedestal hand wash basin, UPVC double glazed window, coved and plastered ceiling with inset spotlight, extractor fan, radiator, wooden floorboards.
Garden Room 13' 5" x 9' 8" ( 4.09m x 2.95m )
UPVC double glazed window to side, UPVC double glazed double doors with side windows to rear, wooden floorboards, coved and plastered ceiling with inset spotlights, radiator, television point,
Dining Room 10' 10" x 8' 11" ( 3.30m x 2.72m )
Coved and plastered ceiling, laminate style flooring, radiator with radiator cover,
Conservatory 23' 4" x 15' 2" narrowing to 7' 4" ( 7.11m x 4.62m narrowing to 2.24m )
This is a L shaped conservatory of UPVC double glazed construction with dwarf brick wall and marble window sills, laminate style floor, poly carbonate roof with roof vent, spotlighting, double doors leading to rear garden.
Playroom / Study 12' 1" x 7' 11" ( 3.68m x 2.41m )
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, floorboards, television point, coved and plastered ceiling with inset spotlights,
First Floor Landing
Access to roof space, coved and plastered ceiling with inset spotlights,
Master Bedroom 13' 5" x 16' 7" narrowing to 9' 7" ( 4.09m x 5.05m narrowing to 2.92m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, television point, coved and plastered ceiling with inset halogen spotlight, dressing room area with access to roof space, coved and plastered ceiling with inset halogen spotlight, radiator.
Double sized shower cubicle with luxury shower and tiled splashbacks, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC, tiled floor, chrome towel radiator, UPVC double glazed window, coved and plastered ceiling with inset halogen spotlights, extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 13' 8" x 10' 9" ( 4.17m x 3.28m )
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, coved and plastered ceiling, laminate style floor,
Bedroom Three 13' 7" x 11' 2" ( 4.14m x 3.40m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear, coved and plastered ceiling with inset halogen spotlights,
Bedroom Four 8' 2" x 7' 3" plus recess ( 2.49m x 2.21m plus recess )
UPVC double glazed window to front, double radiator, telephone point, laminate style floor, coved and plastered ceiling,
Luxury style bathroom with marble flooring, splashbacks, L shaped shower bath with shower over and shower screen, hand wash basin with cupboard under, low flush WC with concealed cistern and corner, extractor fan, double glazed Velux window, UPVC double glazed window, plaster ceiling with inset halogen spotlights, chrome towel radiator.
To the front of the property there is a brick wall to front boundary and brick weaved driveway provides parking to the front of the property plus a lawned garden area. There is access to the left hand side of the property through the side entrance door and also leading onto the rear garden where there is paved patio and low maintenance gravel area with further paving and patio with outside tap. The majority of the garden is laid to lawn with raised decking surrounding and a summer house/garden shed. The back garden is enclosed by timber screen fencing.
Proceed out of King's Lynn via Edward Benefar Way taking the turning on the right hand side into South Wootton Lane. Take the turning into Arundel Drive where the property can be found.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44525541.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110688. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.