3 bedroom terraced house for saleSpa Terrace, Askern, Doncaster
Sold STC £55,000
- Ideal for First Time Buyer
- Well Presented Throughout
- Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms
- Central Heating, Majority Double Glazing
PUBLIC NOTICE - 7 Spa Terrace, Askern, Doncaster, DN6 0EN. We are acting in the sale of the above property and have recieved an offer of £52,500.Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before an exchange of contracts takes place. EPC RATING-D
Are you looking for an investment property? Offering two reception rooms and rear yard. The property is in need of modernisation and is well presented throughout. The property offers no vendor chain and is perfect for a first time buyer.
Has a side facing wooden doors and leads to the entrance hall.
Has a front facing door, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Lounge 11' 11" plus the bay x 10' 10" to the recess ( 3.63m plus the bay x 3.30m to the recess )
Has a front facing double glazed bay window. The focal point of the room is the feature fireplace with gas living flame fire. There is coving to the ceiling. The lounge opens through to the dining room.
Dining Room 14' 3" to the recess x 12' 11" ( 4.34m to the recess x 3.94m )
With rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator.
Kitchen 9' 3" max x 8' 9" ( 2.82m max x 2.67m )
With side facing double glazed window. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces housing the stainless steel sink and drainer. There is complimentary tiling, gas hob with cooker hood above, electric oven, plumbing for a washing machine, wall mounted gas central heating boiler and laminate flooring. A door gives access to the inner lobby which gives further access to the downstairs bathroom and store.
Has a rear facing double glazed window. Fitted with a WC, wash hand basin and bath with mixer taps. There is full wall tiling and tiled flooring.
Has a side facing single glazed window and a side facing single glazed door.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 14' 3" to the recess x 11' 11" ( 4.34m to the recess x 3.63m )
Has a double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Has a side facing obscured double glazed window. Fitted with a wash hand basin and low level WC. There is partial wall tiling.
Bedroom Two 14' x 8' 11" ( 4.27m x 2.72m )
With rear facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 5' 6" ( 2.72m x 1.68m )
With rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed rear yard.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44525544.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110628. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.