2 bedroom terraced house for saleStafford Road, Harrow Weald, HA3
- Two bedroom end of terraced ex-local authority house
- Offered for sale in good order throughout
- Gas central heating and double glazed windows
- Close to shopping and transport facilities
- Currently achieving a monthly rental income of £1225
- Vacant Possession Available
A TWO BEDROOM EX-LOCAL AUTHORITY END OF TERRACED HOUSE well positioned for local shopping and transport facilities. The property is offered for sale in good order throughout and benefits from gas fired central heating and double glazed windows. Further benefits include a modern kitchen, a modern bathroom suite and generous room sizes throughout. Stafford Road is well positioned for shopping and transport facilities within the Harrow Weald area. Currently achieving a monthly rental of £1225 the property would make an ideal Buy-To-Let Purchase but can be offered with Vacant Possession if required.
Arranged as follows…
Lounge 15’3 x 13’1 (4.65m x 3.99m). Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator.
Kitchen 15’3 x 8’11 (4.65m x 2’72m). Fitted with eye and base level units with roll top work surfaces to compliment. Single drainer sink unit. Built in oven and hob wit extractor hood over. Plumbed for washing machine. Meter cupboards. Double glazed window to rear aspect. Door to rear aspect and garden.
Landing Access to loft. Built in airing cupboard. Double glazed window to side aspect.
Bedroom I 18’9 x 10’2. (5.72m x 3.10m). Double glazed window to front aspect. Built in cupboard over stairwell.
Bedroom II 11’5 x 9’9. (3.48m x 2.97m). Double glazed window to rear aspect. Fitted cupboard.
Bathroom Panelled enclosed bath. Pedestal hand wash basin. Low level WC. Tiled walls. Double glazed window to rear aspect.
Front Garden Path to front door.
Rear Garden Approximately 40ft in length. Lawn and borders. Gated side access.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44526021.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference hw4086. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hinton & Downes, Harrow Weald. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.