4 bedroom character property for saleThe Street, Walsham-Le-Willows, Bury St. Edmunds
Offers in Excess of £350,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Extended Detached 19th Century Cottage
- Character and Charm
- Large Single Garage
- Separate Dining Room
- Four Bedrooms
- Downstairs Bathroom
Built in the 19th Century comes this delightful, characterful cottage in the well served village of Walsham Le Willows with potential to make your own extended living accommodation. To appreciate all that is on offer please call the office to book a viewing.
We are pleased to present this four bedroom detached 19th century built cottage in Walsham Le Willows. Not only does this property strike you with character and charm but it has well-proportioned living accommodation. Downstairs you are welcomed in an entrance hall with doors to the living room, bathroom and kitchen there you can enter the utility room and dining room. Upstairs there a four double bedrooms and shower room. Externally there is off road parking and a single garage and a secluded rear garden.
Textured ceiling with wall lighting. Double glazed door to front and double glazed door to rear garden. Door to living room, bathroom, kitchen and stairs to first floor. Power points, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Living Room 11' 9" Max x 14' 10" Max ( 3.58m Max x 4.52m Max )
Plastered ceiling with three wall light fittings. Double glazed windows to front and rear. Radiator, power points, carpeted flooring and brick built fire place with wood burner and tiled base.
Plastered ceiling with an overhead light fitting. Double glazed window to rear. Hand wash basin with mounted units, vanity mirror, spot lighting, WC, low level bath with disabled access with shower over, radiator, vinyl flooring and fully tiled decor.
Kitchen 11' 10" Max x 15' 1" Max ( 3.61m Max x 4.60m Max )
Plastered ceiling with an overhead light fitting. Double glazed windows to front and rear aspects. Fitted kitchen with wall and base units. Sink and drainer with up and over tap. Built-in dishwasher, hot point oven and microwave combination and CDA induction hob with extractor fan over. Radiator, power points, part tiled decor and carpeted flooring. Doors to dining room and utility room.
Dining Room 12' 2" x 11' 3" Plus Recess ( 3.71m x 3.43m Plus Recess )
Textured ceiling with an overhead light fitting. Double glazed French doors to rear garden and double glazed windows to side and front. Power points, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Plastered ceiling with an overhead light fitting. Double glazed door to rear garden. Plumbing for washing machine, part tiled decor, power points, hot water and central heating boiler and vinyl flooring.
Wooden open-tread stairs up and through to the landing. Textured ceiling with an overhead light fitting. Double glazed windows to front and rear aspects. Doors to Bedroom One, Bedroom Two, Bedroom Three, Bedroom Four and Bathroom. Power points and radiator.
Steps leading up from main landing into the master bedroom and shower room.
Master Bedroom 12' 3" x 10' 10" Into Wardrobe ( 3.73m x 3.30m Into Wardrobe )
Textured ceiling with an overhead light fitting and wall lighting. Double glazed windows to front and rear. Power points, built-in wardrobes, radiator and door to shower room.
Textured ceiling with an overhead light fitting. Double glazed window to rear. Fully tiled decor, radiator, WC, hand wash basin with mounted units, vanity mirror with spot lighting, walk-in shower cubicle and vinyl flooring.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 12' 5" ( 3.10m x 3.78m )
Textured ceiling with an overhead light fitting. Double glazed windows to front and rear. Power points, built-in wardrobes, radiator, loft access and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Three 14' 1" Max x 9' 4" ( 4.29m Max x 2.84m )
Textured ceiling with an overhead light fitting. Double glazed window to rear. Power points, built-in wardrobes, airing cupboard, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Four 11' 4" x 9' 4" ( 3.45m x 2.84m )
Textured ceiling with an overhead light fitting. Double glazed window to rear. Power points, loft access, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Mainly laid to tarmac with a stoned area. Raised soil areas for planted trees and shrubs. Pond and large summer house with power. Arch way to green house.
Shared driveway leading to the front. Soiled area for flower beds. Double gates leading to single garage with an automatic roller door. UPVC door leading to external shed.
From Bury St Edmunds head North East on the A143. Follow this road past Ixworth taking the third exit on the roundabout onto Walsham Road which turns into Ixworth Road. Go straight over the cross roads on to The Street. The property can be found a short way down on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44526099.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BGS104979. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bury St Edmunds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.