3 bedroom terraced house for saleMildred Street, Beddau, Pontypridd
- IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY!
- THREE BEDROOMS
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE-DINER
- KITCHEN-BREAKFAST ROOM
- LOW MAINTENANCE REAR GARDEN
- MODERN BATHROOM
IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY! Allen & Harris are delighted to market this well presented mid-terraced property situated in Beddau, Pontypridd. With excellent living space, three bedrooms, kitchen-breakfast room and great location, this property is perfect if it's a starter family home your looking for!
Living accommodation comprises:
Open Plan Lounge-Dining Room
Modern Family Bathroom
Further benefits include double glazing, gas central heating and a low-maintenance rear garden with rear lane access.
Entered through double glazed PVCu front door, double glazed PVCu window to front, stairs rising to first floor, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator, power points. Laid to laminate flooring, door leading to:
Open Plan Lounge-Diner 20' 11" Max x 14' 6" Plus Recess ( 6.38m Max x 4.42m Plus Recess )
L-Shaped Room, Double glazed PVCu windows to front and rear, radiator, power points, laid to laminate flooring, door leading to:
Kitchen-Breakfast Room 15' 8" Max x 9' 1" ( 4.78m Max x 2.77m )
Contemporary fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units. Space for oven, four ring induction hob, tiled splash backs. Plumbing available for washing machine, tiled flooring, stainless steel sink and drainer, breakfast bar area, radiator, power points, space for fridge/freezer. Access to loft.. Door leading to:
Modern three piece suite comprising; low level W/C, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled corner bath with shower over. Tiled splash backs and flooring, heated towel rail, obscure double glazed PVCu windows to rear and side.
Stairs rising to first floor, access to loft, door leading to:
Bedroom 1 11' 9" Plus Recess x 10' 9" ( 3.58m Plus Recess x 3.28m )
Double glazed PVCu window to front, radiator, power points, laid to carpet, fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 10' 7" x 8' 1" Into Recess ( 3.23m x 2.46m Into Recess )
Double glazed PVCu window to rear, radiator, power points, fitted wardrobes with wall mounted gas boiler, laid to carpet.
Bedroom 3 7' 9" x 6' 6" ( 2.36m x 1.98m )
Double glazed PVCu window to rear, laid to carpet, power points.
Laid to patio and decking, block built outbuilding to rear with security light. Block built walls and panelled fence surrounding, gated access to rear, outside tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44526102.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TBG105863. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Talbot Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.