3 bedroom town house for saleSt Pauls Square, Bromley, Kent
- Spacious (1600 sq.ft) Town House
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Spacious Living Room with Balcony
- Dining Room, Fitted Kitchen
- Double Glazing, Gas Warm Air Heating
- South Facing Garden, Chain Free
- Central Location, EPC Rating E
A spacious mid terrace 3 storey town house located in an excellent central location with views across the road towards Bromley Parish Church. Accommodation comprises 3 double bedrooms, large enough to sub-divide if required, spacious l-shaped living room on the first floor with full width balcony, a modern fitted kitchen, dining room, utility/cloakroom and a bathroom. The property has sealed unit double glazing and gas fired warm air central heating. Outside is a south facing town garden, off street parking for one car and an integral garage with internal door to the entrance hall. Offered chain free.
Property ref: 121_404_4149759
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44526354.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4149759. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Proctors, Bromley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.