2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCelandine Close, Billericay, Essex
- 2 bedroom end of terrace house
- Lounge/diner with French doors onto the rear garden
- Modern and contemporary style kitchen
- Garage and allocated parking
- Convenient position for Billericay High Street and station
- EPC energy rating C (71)
If you are looking for a 2 bedroom property in the heart of Billericay, we may have just found the perfect property for you.Located in a peaceful cul-de-sac it's in a pleasant position with an allocated parking space opposite and if you have 2 vehicles there is also a garage for that added convenience.The lounge/diner is a room you will really enjoy spending time in and with the French doors opening onto the garden it is especially nice during the summer.There is an extra area of garden to the side of the property where the current owners have a shed, but it could be utilised in a number of different ways. There is space for a BBQ area here or maybe a playhouse for your children.Within walking distance you will find Lake Meadows Park, which is a wonderful place for walking the dog or taking your children for some fresh air. Billericay High Street and station are also in convenient reach as are a number of schools, which have a fantastic academic record in the area.
What the Owner says:
We have lived here for around 15 years now and really liked the fact that it was an end of terrace property with the lounge at the back, so you could enjoy the garden more.In recent years we have refitted the kitchen and boiler and have always found the road a pleasant place to live as it is a nice quiet close.It’s great if you have children as there is so much to do in the area with some great local shops and Lake Meadows Park. We love this house but it's now time for us to up size and because we love the area so much we will be looking to stay local.
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge/Diner: 18'0 (5.49m) x 12'3 (3.74m) narrowing to 8'9 at narrowest point (2.67m)
- Kitchen: 11'3 x 5'7 (3.43m x 1.70m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'4 x 8'9 (3.76m x 2.67m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'3 (3.43m) narrowing to 8'2 at narrowest point (2.49m) x 10'7 (3.23m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- Allocated Parking Space
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44526591.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 50311336. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas Allen, Billericay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.