3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKeswick Avenue, Hornchurch, Essex
Sold STC £475,000
- 3 bedroom semi detached house
- 2 reception rooms
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Garage and off road parking
- Potential to extend (subject to planning permission)
- Close to Town Centre
- EPC energy rating F (37)
Located near the heart of Hornchurch town centre, we are delighted to offer this popular style 3 bedroom semi detached home, which offers the perfect opportunity to put your own stamp on your home and has the potential to extend (subject to planning permission).Step into the entrance porch and take off your shoes before walking through the hallway of your new home. For convenience the home benefits from a downstairs cloakroom. The lounge bay window allows plenty of light into the living space, enjoy watching your favourite soaps on the television after a long day at work in the comfort of the lounge. The home has a separate dining room, ideal for when friends and family visit as you can sit around the table and enjoy a nice meal.The kitchen offers a functional space to prepare a delicious meal and has a range of storage cupboards for your cooking utensils and food. Extended to the side there is a lean to, which has plumbing for a washing machine.Store your vehicle in the dry as the home benefits from a garage with light connected, perfect to use as a workshop area. If you are a keen gardener, the home offers a wonderful space to enjoy. If you have children it is an excellent area for them to enjoy playing outside.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Lounge: 16'4 x 13'0 into bay (4.98m x 3.97m)
- Dining Room: 15'11 x 11'8 (4.85m x 3.56m)
- Kitchen: 9'4 x 7'9 (2.85m x 2.36m)
- Lean To: 12'0 x 7'6 (3.66m x 2.29m)
- Bedroom 1: 16'7 x 10'4 into bay (5.06m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'0 x 11'2 (3.97m x 3.41m)
- Bedroom 3: 7'11 x 7'3 (2.41m x 2.21m)
- Wet Room
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44526606.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 51912481. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas Allen, Hornchurch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.