3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleArbury Banks, Chipping Warden
- A spacious semi detached house
- In need of some updating
- Located towards the end of a popular cul de sac backing onto open countryside
- Sitting/dining room
- Large conservatory
- Three bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Large rear garden
- No onward chain
A SPACIOUS THREE BEDROOMED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE IN NEED OF SOME UPDATING LOCATED TOWARDS THE END OF A POPULAR CUL DE SAC BACKING ONTO OPEN COUNTRYSIDE.
Entrance hallway, sitting/dining room, kitchen, large conservatory, three bedrooms, family bathroom, large rear garden, no onward chain.
<stylerun fontsize=18>GUIDE PRICE £225,000 FREEHOLD</stylerun>
Banbury 7 miles
Brackley 14 miles
Oxford 30 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 55 mins
Directions - From Junction 11 of the M40 motorway take the A361 Daventry Road. Travel through the village of Wardington and continue until Chipping Warden is reached. Having entered the village take the first turning on the right into Hogg End and then the first turning on the right again into Arbury Banks. Bear left as the road splits and property will be found in the left hand corner.
Situation - CHIPPING WARDEN lies approximately 7 miles north east of Banbury and 12 miles south west of Daventry. Within the village amenities include a public houses, parish church and primary school. There are hourly buses to Banbury, Daventry and Rugby. The village lies within the catchment area for Chenderit Secondary School at Middleton Cheney. Junction 11 of the M40 will be found approximately 6 miles away on the outskirts of Banbury and junctions for the M1 will be found either north or south of Daventry.
The Property - 48 ARBURY BANKS is a spacious semi detached house which is in need of updating and modernisation. It is pleasantly located at the end of this popular cul de sac and backs onto open countryside.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room sizes and layout as detailed below. Some of the main features include:
* Entrance hallway with stairs rising to first floor and door leading into an inner hallway between the kitchen and sitting room.
* The kitchen is fitted with a range of eye level cabinets and base units and drawers with work surfaces over housing a single bowl sink and draining board. There is space for a fridge, washing machine and cooker.
* At the rear of the property there is a large sitting/dining room which has a fireplace housing an electric fire and sliding doors that open onto the conservatory.
* The conservatory is spacious and has double doors that open onto the rear garden.
* On the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms, two of which are double in size and the third being a good sized single.
* The bathroom is fitted with a coloured suite comprising a panelled bath, WC, wash hand basin and a single shower cubicle.
* The attic space has been made into two rooms with windows.
* Outside the property to the front there is a small garden with a path leading to the front door. The main area of garden is located to the rear which extends to approximately 60' in length and would require some landscaping.
Services - All mains services are connected. The boiler is located in bedroom three.
Local Authority - South Northamptonshire District Council. Council tax band B.
Viewing - Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agents Note - All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation - Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
Epc - A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44527338.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26525793. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anker & Partners, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.