2 bedroom town house for saleElizabeth Avenue, Kirk Sandall, Doncaster
Sold STC £100,000
- Double Glazed Windows
- Nicely Presented Two Bedroomed End Town House
- Kitchen, Lounge which Leads to the Garden
- Front and Rear Gardens, Off Road Parking, Garage
- Cavity Wall Insulation
- New Central Heating & Boiler
* RECENTLY REDUCED* There is a well presented two bedroomed end town house with good sized rear garden, off road parking and garage. This is great for first time buyers. Offering newly fitted full central heating and boiler with warranty.
Has a side facing wooden door and a storage cupboard. A further door gives access to the entrance hall.
Has a central heating radiator. Access to the lounge.
Lounge/ Dining Room 12' 7" x 14' 4" ( 3.84m x 4.37m )
With rear facing double glazed sealed unit door with double glazed side panel which gives access to the rear garden. The focal point of the room is the feature fireplace with electric coal effect fire. There is a central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling and an understairs storage cupboard. Stairs rise to the first floor landing.
Kitchen 6' 9" x 6' ( 2.06m x 1.83m )
Has a front facing double glazed window. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces housing the stainless steel sink and drainer. There is a gas hob, electric oven and plumbing for a washing machine.
First Floor Landing
Has coving to the ceiling, central heating radiator and airing cupboard. There is access to the bedrooms, bathroom and loft.
Bedroom One 12' 8" to the recess x 9' 11" ( 3.86m to the recess x 3.02m )
Has two front facing double glazed windows, central heating radiator, storage cupboard and TV aerial point.
Has a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. Fitted with a white suite comprising of WC, wash hand basin and bath with shower over. There is tiling to the walls.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 6' 7" ( 3.45m x 2.01m )
With rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, laminate flooring and coving to the ceiling.
To the front of the property is an open plan gravelled garden with shrubs. To the rear of the property is a good sized gravelled garden with paved patio area which steps up to the garden. There is a brick built BBQ and access to the garage and driveway.
A concrete sectional garage with up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44527341.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110513. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.