2 bedroom apartment for saleChapel Arches, High Street, Maidenhead
- THE PICTUREHOUSE AT CHAPEL ARCHES
- TWO BEDROOM FOURTH FLOOR APARTMENT
- MODERN OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING AREA
- FULLY FITTED KITCHEN
- ACCESS TO BALCONY FROM MASTER BEDROOM AND LIVING AREA
- EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM TO MASTER
- PRIVATE UNDERGROUND PARKING
- REPRESENTATIVE IMAGES
This Shanly Homes built two bedroom two bathroom fourth floor apartment is located in The Picturehouse which is situated in the heart of historic Maidenhead. Offered with the benefits of underground parking and a balcony. Call for your appointment to view.
The exclusive Chapel Arches area will include 240 high quality new apartments with spectacular waterside views and more than 30,000sq. ft. of shops, restaurants, cafes and offices built over three phases.
Chapel Arches is a major regeneration area in the heart of Maidenhead - one the South East's fastest growing towns. Sitting alongside the town's rejuvenated waterways, Chapel Arches is the new urban quater in which to live, work and relax.
Shanly Homes is excited to be a part of such a forward thinking re-development which is focusing on the bright future of this historic town.
The riverside is being opened up which will introduce a new network of waterways where everyone can enjoy boating, walking, cycling or simply taking in the scenery.
Our first phase, the impressive Picturehouse, will comprise 40 stunning one, two and three bedroom apartments. While the ground floor offers retail and restaurant use, the top floors house bespoke two storey penthouses offering the epitome of style and space with incredible views over Maidenhead. Each apartment offers a luxurious specification with cosmopolitan riverside living and a selected few feature a balcony for al fresco dining.
The station at Maidenhead, just a half mile from The Picturehouse, will be one of the stations in the forthcoming Crossrail high frequency, high capacity, rail service for London and the South East. Currently there are plans to spend £6m on improving and updating the station as a gateway to London.
Plot 31 is a two bedroom apartment situated on the fourth floor set over 799 sq ft. The apartment consists of an open plan kitchen/living/dining area leading onto a small balcony with contemporary kitchen units and integrated Siemens appliances. Both bedrooms benefit from fitted wardrobes with the master bedroom featuring a luxury ensuite. This apartment is completed by a family bathroom, colour video and audio entry system and private underground parking.
*This brochure has been prepared from plans supplied by the developer. Roger Platt have yet to verify the information derived from these plans because of the stage of construction.
Your new home at Chapel Arches is situated right in the centre of lively Maidenhead, with popular shops and restaurants, schools, culture and vibrant leisure activities all just a short walk away. The mainline station is half a mile from home and if you want to enjoy the outdoors there are several parks close by as well as the river and canal banks where there is always something going on ... or somewhere to just sit and watch the world go by.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD112458. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.