3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWestminster Crescent, Intake, Doncaster
Sold STC £100,000
- Superb refurbished family home
- Gas central heating, double glazing
- Lounge, newly fitted dining kitchen
- Three bedrooms
- Front and rear gardens.
Guide Price £100,000 - £110,000 This superb refurbished family home is situated in this popular residential area of Intake and has a new breakfast kitchen, contemporary style bathroom and new floor coverings throughout. The property has front and rear enclosed gardens.
With a front facing sealed unit door, understairs storage cupboard and central heating radiator.
Lounge 13' 3" x 14' 8" into recess ( 4.04m x 4.47m into recess )
A front facing lounge with double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Breakfast Kitchen 18' x 7' 11" ( 5.49m x 2.41m )
With two rear facing double glazed window and a side facing sealed unit door. Fitted with a new modern kitchen comprising of wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces housing the stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer taps. There is splash back tiling a gas hob with stainless steel finish cooker hood above, electric oven, plumbing for a washing machine, central heating radiator and understairs storage cupboard housing the gas central heating boiler.
From The Entrance Hall
Stairs rise to the first floor landing which has a side facing double glazed window and access to the loft.
Bedroom One 13' 2" x 9' 11" plus recess ( 4.01m x 3.02m plus recess )
A double front facing room with double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 8' 2" ( 3.38m x 2.49m )
A rear facing double bedroom over looking the garden with double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" including bulk head for stairs x 7' 1" ( 3.02m including bulk head for stairs x 2.16m )
With a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and bulk head for the stairs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44527350.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110525. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.