2 bedroom apartment for saleGrassmere Way, Pillmere, Saltash
Sold STC £120,000
- EXTREMELY WELL PRESENTED GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
- EXCELLENT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY OR FIRST TIME PURCHASE
- TWO BEDROOMS
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- COMMUNAL GARDENS
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
This extremely well presented modern ground floor apartment represents an excellent first time purchase or investment opportunity, located in the popular Pillmere area of Saltash. The property benefits from two bedrooms, open-plan lounge/diner, modern fitted kitchen & bathroom and allocated parking.
This modern two bedroom apartment, located in the popular Pillmere development in Saltash, is presented to an extremely high standard throughout. The property represents an excellent first time purchase or long term investment opportunity, with benefits to include two bedrooms, a large open-plan lounge/diner and a modern fitted kitchen & bathroom suite. In addition, the property features communal gardens with a small courtyard area which could be used as a private entrance and allocated parking for one car. AN early viewing is strongly advised to avoid disappointment.
The communal entrance is accessed through a secure telephone entry system with stairs ascending to all floors and doors off to all apartments. Proceeding on the ground floor, a timber door with central spyhole leads into:
Useful deep storage cupboard with radiator and doors leading off to all rooms, radiator.
Living Room / Dining Room 17' 2" max x 18' 1" max ( 5.23m max x 5.51m max )
A large open-plan lounge/diner with two defined areas with dual aspect windows to the side & rear elevations. There are double glazed patio doors to the rear which lead out to an enclosed courtyard area and a side pathway from the front which could be used as a private entrance to the apartment. In addition there are three radiators, TV & phone point and a square arch leading into:
Kitchen 8' 5" x 7' 7" ( 2.57m x 2.31m )
A modern fitted kitchen incorporating matching wall & base units to three sides with ceramic tiled floor and partly tiled walls. There is a double glazed window to the side elevation and an inset stainless steel sink/drainer, gas hob with electric oven and cooker hood over, space for fridge/freezer and plumbing for a washing machine.
Master Bedroom 9' 4" x 10' 6" ( 2.84m x 3.20m )
A good sized double bedroom with a double glazed window to the rear elevation, TV & telephone point and radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 2" x 7' 2" ( 2.49m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator & telephone point.
A modern bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with chrome mixer taps and shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, shaver point, low level wc, extractor fan, ceramic tiled flooring and partly tiled walls.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed communal garden which is mainly laid to lawn and a small courtyard area directly behind the apartment.
One allocated parking space located at the front of the property.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44528631.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAS102823. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Saltash. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.