2 bedroom apartment for saleChapel Arches, High Street, Maidenhead
- CHAPEL WHARF AT CHAPEL ARCHES
- TWO BEDROOM SECOND FLOOR APARTMENT
- MODERN OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING ROOM
- ACCESS TO A BALCONY
- FULLY FITTED KITCHEN
- LUXURY FITTED BATHROOM AND EN-SUITE TO THE MASTER
- STYLISH FITTED WARDROBES TO BOTH BEDROOMS
- REPRESENTATIVE IMAGES
A two bedroom apartment built by Shanly Homes situated on the second floor of The Picturehouse in Maidenhead's town centre with a fully fitted kitchen, luxury fitted bathroom and en-suite and also offering underground parking. Call for your appointment to view.
Chapel Wharf is the latest exciting phase of the exclusive Chapel Arches development, itself part of a major regeneration project for the town of Maidenhead.
This burgeoning new community will feature more than 30,000 sq ft of shops, restaurants, cafes and offices, alongside 242 high quality new apartments. Residents will enjoy spectacular views of the town's rejuvenated waterways, along which they will be able to walk and cycle at their leisure.
The light and airy apartments at Chapel Wharf have been built with modern life in mind, with open plan living rooms and kitchens affording you a fantastic space in which to socialise and relax. What's more, a selection of these stylish apartments boast elegant balconies where you can dine al fresco, unwind with a good book in the sunshine or simply watch the world go by.
Maidenhead is one of the fastest growing towns in the south east of England, and Shanly Homes is delighted to be part of its ambitious renewal. It's a forward-thinking project which is sure to benefit many generations to come.
Chapel Wharf is situated just a half mile from Maidenhead train station, which is due to undergo a £6m regeneration in the coming years. In addition, the station is to become part of Crossrail, offering high frequesncy and high capacity services in to the capital.
Plot 24 is a two bedroom apartment situated on the second floor set over 802 sq ft. The apartment consists of a spacious open plan kitchen/living/dining area with contemporary kitchen units, integrated Siemens appliances and balcony. Both bedrooms benefit from fitted wardrobes with the master bedroom featuring a luxury ensuite. This apartmen is completed by a family bathroom, colour video and audio entry system and secure underground parking.
*This brochure has been prepared from plans supplied by the developer. Roger Platt have yet to verify the information derived from these plans because of the stage of construction.
Maidenhead has a huge amount to offer, and at Chapel Wharf you're right in the centre of the action. Whether you enjoy nights out with friends, checking out the latest movie blockbusters or just people watching in coffee shops, you're sure to find what you're looking for in this friendly town. What's more, it's fantastically well connected when you're travelling further afield, either for business or pleasure.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD112462. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.