1 bedroom flat for saleRomford Road, Manor Park, E12
- Brand new 125 years Lease
- Low service charge
- Close to Manor Park and Ilford
- Fitted kitchen
- Modern luxury flat with lots of character
- 24 Hour transport access
- Fully renovated to top specs
- Gas central heating
- Wooden floor
- Double glazed windows
A rare opportunity to acquire a modern flat with a long lease. Home connect estates are proud to offer this ONE BEDROOM modern flat within a new development project.
The property has been renovated to a very high standard with no expenses spared. The property is right on the door step of everything you want, Manor Park and Ilford stations (Cross Rail) are close by and so is Woodgrange Park. East Ham high street is only a short walk away. There are buses serving the route 24 x 7, to and from the City of London. A406 is less than a mile away.
The property is part of a new project, where the developer has succeeded in creating a unique retro style modern appartment with REAL WOODEN FLOOR, modern FITTED KITCHEN, FULLY TILED BATHROOM with shower attachment, led spot lights, new windows, electrics and much more...The price is for full the ownership of the lease. Other properties are available to view within the development.
Viewing highly recommended.
Open plan Kitchen: 4.307m x 3.828m
Bath: 2.282m x 1.416m
Bedroom: 3.819m x 2.260m
Whilst every care is taken to ensure the accuracy of these details no responsibility for errors or misdescription can be accepted nor is any guarantee offered in respect of the property. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOMEC_000192. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Home Connect, Manor Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.