4 bedroom detached house for saleGynor Place, Porth
- DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- MODERN INTERIOR
- THREE RECEPTION ROOMS
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- EN SUITE BATHROOM
- DOUBLE GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY
- SUPERBLY PRESENTED
A superbly presented family home offering generously sized living accommodation. Viewing is highly recommended and should be booked early to avoid disappointment. Four double bedrooms, two receptions compliment this lovely home. The property is located in Porth with excellent access to the A470.
DETACHED, MODERN FAMILY HOME SET IN AN ENVIABLE LOCATION
A must see!
This immaculately presented family home includes ample living space comprising:
The first floor offers four double bedrooms, bathroom and a spacious family room backing onto a decked seating area.
A double garage and off road parking further compliment this home. Avoid disappointment and arrange a viewing today !
Tiled laminate flooring, stairs leading to first floor, door leading to lounge, door leading to kitchen, cloak room door, Radiator, Power Point.
Under Stairs Cloak Room
W/C and Wash hand pedestal
Lounge 14' 3" narrowing to x 15' 2" ( 4.34m narrowing to x 4.62m )
Open plan to Dining Room, two UPVC windows to front, laid to laminate, radiators, power points.
Dining Room 14' narrowing to x 9' 5" ( 4.27m narrowing to x 2.87m )
UPVC French doors opening to lower patio door leading to kitchen, laid to laminate, radiator, power point.
A range of base and wall mounted units, double sink drainer with mixer tap, fitted fridge/freezer, integral microwave and seven burner double oven range style cooker with overhead extraction, integral dishwasher, door leading to garage, door leading to utility, tiled laminate flooring, radiator, power points.
Utility Room 8' 3" narrowing to x 7' 2" ( 2.51m narrowing to x 2.18m )
Plumbing for washing machine, access to combi boiler, door to shower room, power points
Walk in shower, pedestal hand basin, W/C, Radiator
Doors to family bathroom, bedrooms and family room.
Family Room 28' 6" narrowing to x 14' 8" ( 8.69m narrowing to x 4.47m )
UPVC 'french' style doors leading to decking area, UPVC Window facing front, inset gas fire, radiators, power points.
Bedroom 1 12' 7" narrowing to x 12' 6" ( 3.84m narrowing to x 3.81m )
Two UPVC windows facing front, laid to carpet door leading to en-suite, radiator, power points.
Three piece suite comprising of bath, wash hand basin and W/C.
Bedroom 2 16' narrowing to x 7' 10" ( 4.88m narrowing to x 2.39m )
UPVC window, laid to carpet, radiator, power points
Bedroom 3 13' 1" narrowing to x 8' 5" ( 3.99m narrowing to x 2.57m )
UPVC window, laid to carpet, radiator, power points.
Bedroom 4 8' 5" narrowing to x 7' 7" ( 2.57m narrowing to x 2.31m )
UPVC window, laid to carpet, radiator, power points.
UPVC window to rear, walk in shower cubicle, corner bath, wash basin, W/C, ceramic tiled floor.
A tiered rear garden comprising of patio area, decked area sun/siiting area and artificial grassed area
Electric door, power points
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44528937.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TBG105890. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Talbot Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.