4 bedroom cottage for saleChester Road, Sandiway, Northwich
- ***GUIDE PRICE - £440-£480,000***
- Semi Detached Period Cottage
- Four Bedrooms & Spacious Accommodation
- Extensive Plot of Approximately 2 Acres
- Paddock, Stables & Tack Room
- Detached One Bedroom Cottage
- Brick Built Barn - Potential For Future Development (subject to planning)
A truly remarkable opportunity to acquire this exceptional plot which includes a four bedroom semi detached home, a detached one bedroom bungalow within its grounds, a paddock complete with stables and tack room, and a large barn with potential for future development (subject to planning). NO CHAIN
REDUCED!!! An 18th century white-washed semi detached cottage, set within an outstanding plot of approximately 2 acres. The property itself boasts well proportioned accommodation throughout, having four bedrooms, a large breakfast kitchen, lounge and separate dining room.
With well maintained gardens, ample off the road parking, a paddock, and a brick built barn which is ideal for further development (subject to planning), this remarkable property also has a one bedroom detached bungalow within its grounds. The bungalow also offers a surprising level of well proportioned accommodation including a fitted kitchen, lounge diner, shower room and a double bedroom.
A rare and exciting opportunity which is not to be missed! For further details, or to arrange a viewing, please contact Swetenhams Northwich.
With a front aspect wooden door with obscured glazing, stairway rising to the first floor landing, built in under stairs storage. Door through to:-
Lounge 16' 2" Into Recess x 15' 11" ( 4.93m Into Recess x 4.85m )
With a front aspect uPVC double glazed window, feature brick built fire place housing a multi fuel burning stove. Radiator, picture rail, dado rail, wooden flooring, TV point. Door through to:-
Breakfast Kitchen 16' 7" x 10' 11" ( 5.05m x 3.33m )
Fitted with a range of wall mounted and base level units with work top surfaces over incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Free standing range oven, space for a fridge, plumbing for a dishwasher. Part tiles walls, beamed ceiling, spotlighting, front and side aspect uPVC double glazed windows. Open through to the rear hall.
Rear aspect uPVC double glazed window, built in cupboards housing meters, doors to:-
Dining Room 15' 10" x 9' 2" Into Recess ( 4.83m x 2.79m Into Recess )
Rear aspect uPVC double glazed window, feature brick built fire place housing a coal effect gas fire. Wood effect flooring, picture rail, dado rail.
Family Bathroom 9' 3" x 7' 10" ( 2.82m x 2.39m )
Furnished with a four piece white suite comprising: Panelled Jacuzzi bath with, walk in double shower cubicle with a wall mounted electric shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin and a low level WC. Tiled walls, tiled effect flooring, beamed ceiling, extractor fan, radiator. Side aspect uPVC double glazed window.
First Floor Laning
A split level landing area with a rear aspect window, radiator, doors through to:-
Master Bedroom 15' 10" x 9' ( 4.83m x 2.74m )
With a rear aspect uPVC double glazed window, wood effect laminate flooring, built in cupboard housing the radiator, dado rail.
Dressing Room 12' 3" x 5' 5" ( 3.73m x 1.65m )
Wood laminate flooring, door through to:-
Bedroom Two 10' 6" Restricted Head Room x 22' 1" Maximum ( 3.20m Restricted Head Room x 6.73m Maximum )
Dual side aspect Velux window lights, built in storage cupboard housing the combination boiler, wood effect flooring.
Bedroom Three 10' 3" x 7' 9" ( 3.12m x 2.36m )
With a front aspect uPVC double glazed window, radiator, wood effect flooring.
Bedroom Four 7' 10" x 7' 9" ( 2.39m x 2.36m )
Front aspect uPVC double glazed window, radiator, wood effect laminate flooring.
Entrance to the bungalow via a wooden stable style door
Kitchen 13' 8" Into entrance narrowing to 7' 7" x 8' 8" ( 4.17m Into entrance narrowing to 2.31m x 2.64m )
Fitted with a range of wall mounted and base level units with work top surfaces over incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Built in electric oven and grill with a four ring ceramic hob and extractor hood with lighting over. Space for a fridge freezer, part tiled walls, wall mounted electric heater, rear aspect obscured uPVC double glazed window. Door to the shower room, further door through to:-
Lounge 17' 7" x 11' 5" ( 5.36m x 3.48m )
Two front aspect uPVC double glazed windows, rear aspect uPVC double glazed window. Brick built fire place with multi fuel log burner (currently housing an electric fire). Wood effect laminate flooring, wall mounted electric heater, beamed ceiling, TV point. Door to:-
Bedroom 13' 1" x 8' 8" ( 3.99m x 2.64m )
With a front aspect uPVC double glazed window, wood effect laminate flooring, beamed ceiling.
Furnished with a three piece suite comprising: Fully tiled corner shower cubicle with a wall mounted electric shower unit, wall mounted wash hand basin and a low level WC. Wall mounted electric heater.
Providing the opportunity for further development subject to planning permission, the barn is currently allows ample storage space.
Furnished with a low level WC and wash hand basin.
Plumbing for appliances, space for a dryer, space for a fridge.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NRT103757. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Northwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.