2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleNewtown, TEWKESBURY, Gloucestershire, GL20 8EL
Sold by Us
- Commanding a great corner plot,
- Vacant possession,
- 2 double bedrooms both overlook the garden,
- 2 Separate reception rooms,
- 15x10 Fitted kitchen breakfast room that open onto a conservatory,
- Well-loved / stocked garden,
- Block paved driveway and useful garage to make your life's easier.
It's obvious from the minute you step in side, that this is a home that you will want to stay in for many years to come.
Commanding a great corner plot and available with vacant possession, offering 2 double bedrooms both overlook the garden, 2 separate reception rooms complimented by 15x10 fitted kitchen breakfast room that opens onto a conservatory that in turn looks out over the well-loved / stocked garden, it is this part of the home that made the previous owner so happy and where you too will want to spend most of your time !
To round off this home there is a block paved driveway and useful garage to make your life easier.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44529288.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 303337. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Estate Agents, Tewkesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.