4 bedroom detached house for saleCloverhill Court, Stanley, Durham, DH9
- Well Presented Spacious Detached House
- Built by Bellway in 2007
- Four Bedrooms (master with en-suite)
- Ideally Suited to Families
- Gardens Front and Rear
- Cobbled Driveway and Garage
Ideally suited to families a spacious and well-presented Bellway built detached house, situated at The Middles near Stanley.
Built in 2007, the property has the benefit of uPVC double glazing, gas central heating and briefly comprises, on the ground floor: Entrance hallway, lounge, dining area with patio doors to garden and open plan to a kitchen breakfast room, there is a useful utility space and cloakroom w.c. To the first floor there are four bedrooms (master bedroom with en-suite shower room) and a family bathroom. There are gardens to front and rear, cobbled driveway and garage.
Cloverhill Court is a modern development within walking distance of local school. Shops and facilities are available within nearby Stanley Town Centre which is approximately one mile away. The Middles is ideally positioned for commuting purposes being within easy reach of Durham, Chester le Street (the A1M), Stanley, Consett and Tyneside.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44529387.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SLY160343. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J W Wood, Stanley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.