4 bedroom town house for saleNichol Hill, Louth
Sold by Us £215,000
- Character town house with 4 bedrooms
- 2 reception rooms and large din-kitchen
- Gas CH, central position close to shops
- Superb walled garden with utility/store
A unique double fronted period town house of great character, centrally positioned in the Conservation Area just yards from the shops and providing 2 first floor double bedrooms, 2 second floor attic double bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, bathroom, cloakroom/WC, rear hallway and a superb spacious dining-kitchen overlooking the charming walled courtyard and garden. See full brochure for details
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44536686.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101134003241. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Masons Sales & Lettings, Louth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.