2 bedroom bungalow for saleDavamy, Eaglesfield, Lockerbie, Dumfries and Galloway
- MODERNISED DETACHED BUNGALOW
- PLANNING APPROVED FOR REAR EXTENSION
- OPEN RURAL VIEWS TO REAR, POPULAR VILLAGE LOCATION
- FAMILY KITCHEN DINER, SUNROOM, LIVING ROOM
- BATHROOM, TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS & LARGE STORE ROOM
- DRIVEWAY & GARDENS
- EPC D
This chain free modernised two bedroom bungalow has lovely rural views to the rear and is situated in the heart of Eaglesfield village with local amenities including a shop/post office, primary school and is within the catchment area of the popular Lockerbie Academy. The village has excellent transport links with a nearby fast link railway station at Lockerbie and have easy access to the M74 commuter link North and South.
The accommodation briefly comprises an entrance hallway, living room, family kitchen diner, sunroom/utility, two double bedrooms, large store room and a bathroom. Externally there are pleasant gardens to the front and rear and driveway parking. The property benefits from having oil central heating, double glazed windows where stated and has recently been decorated throughout and fitted with new carpets. Plans for an extension to the rear of the property are available and have been passed by the local authority.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the lovely rear aspect and village location.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44536845.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DUM160472. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Dumfries. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.