3 bedroom terraced house for saleMedworth, Orton Goldhay, Peterborough
Offers in Excess of £125,000
- £1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE
- Mid-Terraced House
- Three Bedrooms
- Kitchen Diner
- Close to Local Amenities
- Close to Local Bus Route
* £1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE * Mid-Terraced House * Three Bedrooms * Kitchen Diner * Close to Local Amenities * Close to Local Bus Route *
Secure PVCu double glazed door to:
Storage cupboard, laminate flooring, textured ceiling, stairs.
1.37m x 0.81m (4'6" x 2'8"). PVCu frosted double glazed window to front, two piece wash hand basin and low-level wc, tiled splashback.
5.61m x 2.90m (18'5" x 9'6"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over base units with drawers, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, PVCu double glazed window to front.
4.80m x 3.28m (15'9" x 10'9"). Laminate flooring, textured ceiling.
First Floor Landing
2.00m x 2.00m (6'7" x 6'7"). Storage cupboard, cupboard airing cupboard, door to:
4.27m x 2.46m (14' x 8'1") including built-in wardrobe. PVCu double glazed window to rear, built-in double wardrobe with mirrored sliding door, fitted carpet, textured ceiling.
4.57m x 2.69m (15' x 8'10"). PVCu double glazed window to rear.
3.00m x 1.98m (9'10" x 6'6"). PVCu double glazed window to rear, fitted carpet.
1.98m x 1.88m (6'6" x 6'2"). Three piece suite comprising deep panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC, tiled surround, PVCu frosted double glazed window to front, tiled flooring, textured ceiling.
Enclosed by wooden timber panelled fence with gravelled garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44539622.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ORT200586. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Orton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.