2 bedroom terraced house for saleForest Road, Treforest, Pontypridd
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- NO CHAIN
- TWO BEDROOMS
- VERSATILE ACCOMMODATION
- OPEN PLAN LIVING ACCOMMODATION
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- UTILITY ROOM
PERFECT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY - NO UPDATING REQUIRED! Welcoming to the market this very well presented mid-terraced property situated in the heart of Treforest, Pontypridd. Located closely to the University of South Wales and Treforest Train Station, this is certainly one not to miss!
Living accommodation comprises:
Open Plan Lounge
Open Plan Kitchen Area
Two Double Bedrooms
Further benefits include double glazing, gas central heating, street parking and rear garden with lane access.
Lounge Area 14' x 10' 10" ( 4.27m x 3.30m )
Double glazed PVCu window to front, laminate flooring, radiators, power points, wall mounted feature light, access to:
Kitchen Area 10' 9" x 9' 10" ( 3.28m x 3.00m )
Modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units. Integral BOSCH electric oven with four ring gas hob and cooker hood over. Breakfast bar, full bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, integral dish washer. Laid to laminate and tiled flooring. Power points, double glazed PVCu window to rear, door to bathroom, sitting room and utility room
Sitting Room 13' x 6' 8" ( 3.96m x 2.03m )
Currently used as a third bedroom. Double glazed PVCu window to front, radiator, power points, laid carpet.
Located on the ground floor. Three piece suite comprising; low level W/C, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower over and tiled surround. Wall mounted gas boiler, tiled flooring, radiator, obscure double glazed PVCu window to rear.
Stairs rising from ground floor, storage cupboard, laid to carpet, door leading to:
Bedroom 1 13' Max x 10' 9" ( 3.96m Max x 3.28m )
Double glazed PVCu window to front, radiator, power points, laid to carpet.
Bedroom 2 13' x 6' 8" ( 3.96m x 2.03m )
Double glazed PVCu window to front, radiator, power points, laid to carpet, access to loft.
Split level, with patio area, gated access to rear with lane access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44562738.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TBG105878. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Talbot Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.