4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMansfield Road, Chester Green, Derby
Sold STC £199,950
- Modern End Town House
- Three Storey Accommodation
- Four Bedrooms
- Master Ensuite
- Lounge & Kitchen/Dining Room
- Garage To Rear
- Sought After Location
- Viewing Advised
A spacious and well-presented four bedroom, three storey end town house with a garage in the sought Chester Green area of the city. The accommodation in brief comprises of an entrance hallway, cloakroom/wc, modern fitted kitchen/dining room and lounge with double doors to the garden. To the first fl
A spacious and well-presented four bedroom, three storey end town house with a garage in the sought Chester Green area of the city. The accommodation in brief comprises of an entrance hallway, cloakroom/wc, modern fitted kitchen/dining room and lounge with double doors to the garden. To the first floor can be found three bedrooms and bathroom while to the second floor is an impressive master bedroom suite with dressing area and ensuite. Outside can be found an enclosed garden and garage located to the rear of the property.
Wooden door to front, alarm system, two ceiling lights, laminate flooring, radiator, understairs storage, electrical points.
Wooden framed frosted double glazed sash window to front, radiator, electrical board, WC, two spotlights, part tiled walls.
14'11" x 13'07" (4.55m x 4.14m) - Wooden framed double glazed patio doors and windows to rear, carpet flooring, two ceiling lights, gas fireplace, TV point, access to rear garden.
7'11" x 15'06" (2.41m x 4.72m) - Wooden framed double glazed sash window to front, radiator, laminate flooring, eight spotlights, a range of wall and base units, space for washing machine, integrated hob, oven and extractor, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer, power points, wooden framed double glazed window to side.
Carpet flooring, ceiling light, storage cupboards.
14'11" x 10'09" (4.55m x 3.28m) - Two wooden framed double glazed sash windows to rear, radiator, carpet flooring, ceiling light, access to Jack and Jill bathroom, views over rear garden, TV point.
9'07" x 8'01" (2.92m x 2.46m) - Wooden framed double glazed sash window to front, radiator, carpet flooring, ceiling light, four LED lights, electrical points.
6'06" x 5'10" (1.98m x 1.78m) - Wooden framed double glazed sash windows, carpet flooring, ceiling light, power points, radiator, currently used as an office, TV point, telephone point.
Wooden framed double glazed frosted sash window to side, heated towel rail, WC, bath and mixer taps and overhead shower, four spotlights, extractor fan, door to bedroom one, tiled flooring.
Carpet flooring, ceiling light, radiator.
14'11" max x 16'06" max - Wooden framed double glazed window to side, wooden framed double glazed skylight and sash window to front, carpet flooring, ceiling light, radiator, loft access, TV point, telephone point, restricted head height, irregular shaped room.
Walk In Wardrobe
Double glazed wooden framed skylight to rear, carpet flooring, ceiling light, built in wardrobe, radiator.
Wooden framed double glazed skylight to rear, WC, carpet flooring, four spotlights, radiator, shower cubicle.
Part paved and part lawn area, leads to the brick built garage with power.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44562825.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DER204078. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Derby - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.